Thursday, December 06, 2012

The Hypocrisy of Al Gore

Criticizing Obama for not taking more action on global warming, Al Gore said today,
“On a national level, to use a computer term — our democracy has been hacked,”
Give me a freaking break. Until he was shoved out of it, Al Gore was an enthusiastic participant in the hacking of our democracy, doing all he could to remain a politician beholden to corporate interests. And he would have gladly kept all the corporate money he could get in his grubby hands until he might have left office in 2008, had the Supreme Court not stolen the 2000 election from him.

And now we're supposed to consider him pure, some kind of said? I certainly do not.

2 comments:

Lemon2 said...

Lemon says...
David - the more I read you the more I think you're a lot more of a moderate than I and others have thought.
Sorry for my rudeness in the past. I think there is a common place where those who do not have a financial interest in climate policy can perhaps define reality.

EliRabett said...

Interesting, comes the deluge and everyone has a financial interest in climate change, so which false balance are you pushing?